Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rawr

Hey, people, you can feed our fish if you want! They're near the bottom of the screen, and it's a lot of fun! Last night I had a dream, that if you fed the fish enough, they grew. :D I don't think that really happens, tho.

Rawr

We're watching this tv series called Psych. It's really funny, even though they swear sometimes. :'( That is one of our (or at least, mine and my dad's) pet peeves! WHY do they feel the need to stick swear words in there?!? It is totally unnecessary!!! It adds absolutely nothing to the movie, it just takes away from it, in my opinion. :P I want to go up to the people who produce those movies and yell at them. :P

*sigh* Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT TO HELP OUT WITH THE PANCAKE BREAKFAST TOMORROW! :D it's gonna be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kazoos!

2 comments:

  1. I think they sometimes grow if you feed them!
    I agree about swearing.
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BREAKFAST EITHER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kazoos are soooo awesome:D and I can't wait for the pancake breakfeast and I also agree with y'all bout swearing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...