Thursday, April 8, 2010

PORCUPINE!!

Hey! Guess what? idk if it's still called that, but Wilson (my brother! for anyone who knows what my real name is, you may find that amusing) learned in school that there is/was a city called Porcupine in Ontario!!!! :D hahahaha I thought that was funny. :) anyways, I am doing the msn/fb/youtube fast with Sunny, but we have unlimited bloggin rights, so it's ok!! :D ahahaha. this is day 1 for me, day 3 for Sunny, I think.

FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR! FUZZY WUZZY HAD NO HAIR! FUZZY WUZZY WASN'T FUZZY, WAS HE? hahahahahahahahahaha hey they mentioned that in one episode of psych. :D lolz XD

piffle. SNUFFLEUPAGUS PIFF!! and onions.

9 comments:

  1. SNUFFLEUPAGUS PIFF!! I remember that!! XD That was sooo funny!!! :)

    How long are you doing the fast? I am doing it but only the MSN part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and Kota, are you gonna blog about it on your personal blog? I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? that's epic.. a town called Porcupine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EPIC!!! :) EPICNESS!!
    Me: If he is the "King of Epic" then we are the Queens of.....epicness!
    Sunny: Oh, I thought you were going to say the Queens of Bacon!
    Me: I WAS going to say that!!
    That was good times!♥ :P

    And if anyone is wondering about the bacon bit (no pun intended) its cuz we were at the Pancake Breakfast and we were coming down the stairs and smelling bacon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol:P that was soo funny but I think kota said queens of bacon:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. actually I'm on day 5 today:D You can read bout it in my blog:

    www.days-in-the-sun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. BACON BIT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...