Friday, April 30, 2010

Paper Maché!!

TOnight at youth for arts night we're making (drumroll please!) you guessed it a paper maché tree for VBS! Well you probably didn't guess it, unless you had inside info like me *MWHAHAHA*
Anyways wear your messy clothes that are okay to get messy! It should be fun!! I'm excited!! And hungry. I should go and look for a paper maché recipe. WHERES KOTA?! she hasn't blogged in awhile and she hasn't responded to my emails!! I'm listening to a book called "Catching Fire" on audio book. This is random but I always have trouble with spelling audio. I have to delete it 5 or 6 times before I get it right:P:P *SIGH, SIGH, SIGH!* haha kota and dessy (arnez!:P) member the video?!:P lol this is such a random post! did anyone see the new pole? JTI also put up a new post about us!! Tehe.

"WE'RE BLOGGING!" *jump up and down and claps hands* awww never gets old. WE MISS OUR JAMIES:P I can't remember who said that Jaye was less mad when Jamies was around but they were right! I can't remeber once when Jaye yelled at us to be quiet:P when Jamies was around......


ANYWAYS


PAPER MACHé!

7 comments:

  1. wish I could be there. JTI Misses all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth30 April, 2010

    Awwwwwehh. We miss you too! :)
    Sunny, when you say the video, do you mean the sigh video that Dakota and I made? :P
    And I am gonna check Jamesies blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya i am talkin bout the sigh video;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth30 April, 2010

    OK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did the mache go? I txtd Jaye during youth about losing the game.. he loved it lol oh by the way you all lost the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I lost the game:(:P it went well but i got injured! and dessy and kota helped clean up!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. they didn't help clean up the injury that would be gross:P i read the comment again and it sounded like that. they helped clean up the paper mache:P epic foot fun!:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...