Sunday, April 4, 2010

MSN/facebook/youtube/ email (sorta) fast

So I challenged my cousin to a fast from all those things listed above except I can send 3 emails a day:D So if I seem distant for the next 5 days thats why! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do tomorrow cause we're goin to kota's house and dessy (arnez:P:P:P:P) said that kota wanted to show her some stuff on youtube:S Anyways I'll write more about my fast on http://www.days-in-the-sun.blogspot.com/


Hahahahaha I'm listening to Owl City and it's awesome!!!! I also like the wavin flag remix:D:D:D:D Anyways I need more random!
Moe
Fred
Joe
Coffee
BAHHH

There.

6 comments:

  1. DON'T CALL ME DESSY ARNEZ!! :/ lolzzz.
    I had an idea that maybe Dakota and I could see the stuff on YouTube before you come! I will get her to check her E-mails when I get to her house, and then we can maybe do it that way!
    And I hope you weren't listening to those songs on YOUTUBE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha we just watched I love lucy:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES THAT WAS SOO FUN SUNNY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. des, you were hardly watching it. MOE!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! there's no particular reason why I find that funny, i just do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha when r u gettin your cat?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...