Monday, April 12, 2010

I"M HERE!!!

I'M HERE!! I'M HERE!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lol. yes...........We (my family and I) are going to get a kitten. Notice how calmly I said/typed that? Inside, it sounded more like this: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KITTEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

hey look at that! for all that screaming, i only used one exclaimation point! ha! anyway, help me come up with some interesting cat names, people!!


BANG! (that was a fake gun going off)

jellybeansjellocubesjellyjellyjelly.

.................................n...............................i..............................n.....................................j...........................a...........................s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. You already know my cat idea names! :)
    And KITTENS ROCKKKK!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAME IT SHERLOCK!!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...