Monday, April 5, 2010

Hangouts!

Wow. I seem to be blogging a lot. But still, people think it is funny and entertaining, so why stop??? ;)
Anywhossss, I am hanging out with Dakota and Sunny today. Well, I should say I am GOING to hang out with them today. Normally it is just me and Dakota, because Sunny is busy or what not. So, I am really excited for TODAY!!!! But, there isn't anything wrong with it just being me and Dakota, or me and Sunny or all three of us!!! I love both of them, along with all my other non-bloggin' BFFs. So, I AM REALLY EXCITED!!!
PICKLES! I am craving pickles! Does that seem odd that I crave pickles at 7:05AM?? Well, that isn't even what I am really craving. I am REALLY craving peaches, and that isn't so odd either! :D
Also, if you are wondering why I said 7:05AM and the blog time is completley different, that is because the time on this blog is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OFF.
So, I will go now. I WILL SEE DAKOTA IN ABOUT.....an hour and a half, AND SUNNY IN.....3 and a half hours!!
TTYL!!! COMMENT PEOPLE!! CHECK OUT OUR OTHER BLOGS!! :D

3 comments:

  1. wanna crave pickles? get deep fried pickles!! they're yummy!! with buttermilk ranch to dip in mmmmmmmmm (now I want some)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZZZZZZZ. I always make you want some kind o' food!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats gross they have them (the pickles) were my extented family lives:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...