Monday, April 5, 2010

THE BESTIES!!

Hey!!
Right now we are all at Dakota's and I am on Sunny's laptop. We had sooo much fun today. When Sunny arrived, Kat and I were eating and when we finished we played Just Dance. It was SOOOOO fun!! I danced to this really funny song and then when we were finished we went to the park. When we came home, we wanted to bake cookies, but we had to go to the Store. (The Corner Master`s store LOL SUNNY)Then we baked the cookies and now we are watching I Love Lucy. Sunny has the DVD so we are watching it. So, TTYL!!
LOVE YALL! :D
Desi (ARNEZ!:/ )

6 comments:

  1. lol:P that was sooo funnny, desi (arnez!:P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :/ riiight. Are yah still at Kota's??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came home at 8:30ish cause we did the "u know what thing and if you don't you will soonn:P" and watched an episode of pysch. I love that show now, expect i can't watch any on youtube cause of the fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz, I know what thing. ;)
    And did you have dinner there afterall?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ sunny, there are a couple more people lined up ahead of you to borrow the first season, so you'll have to wait. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol:Pkk
    After the fast ill see if its on youtube
    I just had a good idea I'm going to see if the library has it!:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...