Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sherlock Holmes and NInjas

Ok, although that title may lead you to think otherwise, I don't believe Sherlock Holmes ever fought a ninja. I only called it that because those are two of my FAVORITE things EVER!!! Just ask my friends, they'll tell you! I love the old Sherlock Holmes books and movies, and the new movie is good too. It puts a little bit of a new twist on Sherlock, but there's a lot of the original stuff in there, too, which I found really cool. And I don't know WHY I love ninjas, I just DO! They're so stealthy and mysterious and athletic. :D lol!

7 comments:

  1. HAHA! Woowwww Kat. Trust you to make a post about that!!! x] You know I ♥ U!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new Sherlock movie:D:D hey destiny the guy who plays sherlock reminds me of the short one:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Does Kota know 'bout this?? You should send her an E-mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do i know about what? that the guy who plays sherlock in the new movie looks like "the short one" (or vice versa). if so, yes, i knew that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is random but isn`t it annoying when people get upset when they`re called short.

    I understand why they are upset but I wish people would just realise that God made that way for a reason and will use it to give him glory. For example, I`ve realised that God made me the way I look so that I can help other people that have issues with there looks, realise that it just doesn`t matter. So when people trash how they look, it`s like spitting in God`s face saying you`re creation isn`t good enough for me.

    Sorry for the long post, but ya..... and it might have been mean to call some one short but that wasn`t the intention at all and I`m sorry if I offended you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...