Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Piff

HI! PIFF!!!!

ya. anyway. although i am normally loathe to make two long blogs in a row, no one else seems to be blogging, so I guess I will. Me, Sunny, and Destiny are all in a book-writing frenzy right now. I somehow doubt that we'll ever finish any of the ones we've started, but they're fun to start. Maybe we'll even finish them when we're older. who knows?

1234567890

hey, that reminds me........nope, i forgot again. ;) lol. HEY! WHO LIKES MAKING UP STRANGE NAMES FOR FANTASY STORIES? I DO!!!! :D :D :D :D :D hehehe

pogo sticking is an olympic sport, fyi.


PEACE!!

4 comments:

  1. hey, you! blog!! you too, sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Kat! Don't lose your head! SERIOUSLY, DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...