Saturday, March 13, 2010

MARCH BREAK and blogs.

WOOT WOOT!! MARCH BREAK ROXXXX!!! I AM SOOO PUMPED!!

Anywaysss, I wanted to talk 'bout blogs. YES,THIS IS A BBBLLLOOOGGG! Ok...I wanted to talk about all the blogs that we are in.
Dakota is a part of this blog, as is Sunny and myself (duhhhhh). Dakota has her own blog called "The Me Files", Sunny's own blog is called "Days in the Sun" and mine is called "The Fate Of Destiny". Again, Dakota made up that name for me, so DON'T ASK!! : P I LOVE THE NAME THOUGH, KOTAA! We also are all involved in "The Jello Cube". Ok, so let me get this straight.
Dakota: "Super Hyper Human Beings", "The Me Files", "The Jello Cube".
Sunny: "Super Hyper Human Beings", "Days In The Sun", "The Jello Cube".
Destiny(me): "Super Huper Human Beings", "The Fate Of Destiny", "The Jello Cube".

So there y'all have it!! OUR BLOGS!! Check them all out!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeppers:D But as I said before:

    "We're not blogging nerds....yet!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm goin to Montreal for march break:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess!! But we will be..soon... I hope not though! : P

    I WILL MISS YOUUUUUU! I know Dakota will too!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesssss!!!!!!!!! i miss youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! and i won't even see you on sunday, because we'll be in florida.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...