Friday, March 12, 2010

Kazoos are Awesome

Hey Hey everyone:D

MARCH BREAK IS HERE!!! Yay!! Alhomazing race tonight:D I love those things that you hum into i think there called kazoos or something. I'm listening to a song with them in it:P Now I'm listening to a song that has a that thing where the singer will sing something and the backround singers will echo. So yaaaa......

Also I'd like to draw your attention to the fish at the bottom of the home page:D I could sit for hours and "feed them":P:Plol

4 comments:

  1. lol. I LOVE MARCH BREAK!!!!! I AM EXCITED FOR YOUTH!!!!

    Did you add the fish thing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fishy thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya me and kota added it:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fishies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can just see us getting so addicted to feeding the fishies that we would have to join a support group. FFA(Feeding Fishes Anynmous):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...