Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jello

Hi. It's me, Dakota. I am eating Jello. Red, jiggly, strawberry Jello, all slippery and smooth..... HA! Now you want some, don't you??? And banana pancakes. I'm not eating banana pancakes, are you? I didn't think so, so don't ask me why I said that. :) Actually, I know why I said it. I said it because it was:

R
A
N
D
O
M
!

Remember; have fun with life, but don't do anything stupid or wrong, or something that would hurt others. The only way to live life to it's fullest, is to live it for Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer.

5 comments:

  1. Hehe. I had Jello today toooooo! : D
    And I love your ending! SOOOOO true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the ending too!

    Part of living life to the fullest for Jesus means:

    Doing Hard Things

    jellp is awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOING HARD THINGS!! SUNNYYYYYY!!! jk. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!! Jellp! sounds like a facial cream or something.
    "Buy Jellp! The new exfoliating gel that smells like Jello! On sale now, at a snack bar near you!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...